Thursday, June 9, 2011

NAKED is IN!



Hey all,

I'm naked. Not really naked but my nails are! Nude/Neutrals are in this season and I could not be happier! Not only are they great and versatile to match, but they prompt some timeless pieces that can be kept long after just "any other trend" Here are my top 5 "naked" items!

PROVOCATIVELY NAKED NAIL POLISH
Like I said, my nails are quite, naked. Thanks to OPI your nails can be naked too! Femme de Cirque is their new line of soft shades! Not only do they have fun names, but they leave your nails feeling so close to naked its amazing! My favorite is a very pale pink called "So Many Clowns.. So little time." Which out of the 4 is your fave?
SEXY NAKED SHOES
A girl can never have too many shoes.... ever. With that being said, ever girl needs a pair of new pumps! These pumps, DV by Dolce Vita "Briar" from the BP section of Nordstrom are AWESOME. The chic bow adds a sense of elegance and at the price of $90 for a TIMELESS classic who can resist??


I'M NAKED.... IN A DRESS
This dress, "Italian Linen Shirt Dress" by JCrew is classy, chic, and everything in between. As a retail sales associate at a top department store, I could tell you a million ways to style it. But the dress is so chic it barely needs any styling at all. Color blocking jewelry would be lovely, but is not necessary and mixing up shoes between wedges, gladiators, and stilettos and belting it vs. leaving it as is can change the wearability of this dress to different events.

NAKEDLY IN LOVE WITH THIS HANDBAG
When this bag an I first met, it was love at first sight. I have always LOVED Kate Spade but this bag made me fall in love with the brand all over again. It's classic quilted look, developed originally by Chanel, creates a timeless look that is the epitome of timeless. Every girl, young, old, and in between needs this Gold Coast Shimmer MaryAnne bag!
A VERY NAKED WATCH FOR A VERY NAKED SUMMER
Michael Kors has some of the greatest watches.. EVER. The Resin Chronograph Watch is no exception! They are not over priced, yet they hit every aspect of fashion and versatility.. and if you are like me at all you like them because the price of these treasures are not so high that you'll be afraid to wear it (I break and lose everything) Trust me when I say this naked watch is all you'll ever need ;)

WHAT WILL YOU BE WEARING FOR YOUR NAKED SUMMER?

No comments:

Post a Comment